[WSBARP] UD Litigators

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 17:07:06 PDT 2018

Hey, in representing a landlord, I filed an unlawful detainer against a tenant and then the landlord worked out a deal with the tenant.  Tenant never answered or appeared.  I have never had to do this because all of my UD cases have been full term babies, but I need to unilaterally dismiss the case.  How do I do this?  Do I just file a one sentence motion to dismiss and present it ex-parte to the judge for a one sentence dismissal with prejudice?  Do I need to cite some court rule and cases saying I have the right to do this?  Does anyone have a simple form I can crib???  Thanks.