[WSBARP] Excise Tax on QCD

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Wed May 9 12:02:50 PDT 2018

Thank you for the response. I reviewed the statute, which of course prompted
me to dig in further. In my case, the property is unencumbered and they are
not refinancing existing debt. Brother is being added because he has good
credit and will be the principal borrower.

I found WAC 458-61A-215. Looks like it is exempt as long as client makes all
the payments. However, if client is not a "borrower" I am not sure how that
will be affected.

Nestor

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary