[WSBARP] Referral: Drug Nuisance Case

Catherine Clark Cat at loccc.com
Thu May 3 15:52:32 PDT 2018

All:

I have received the following email from a fellow attorney:

I have been talking to a potential client who lives on several acres and have had serious problems with neighbors who are renting.  It has been more than one neighbor and it has been mostly drug house people.  Recently, they have been shot at and even had cars pull onto their property, threatening and shooting at the man.  They are beside themselves that the owner continues to rent to these dangerous people and causes fear and potential injury.  There is a lot to the story and it is way beyond something I could take on.

Any takers?  I believe the property is in King County.  All responses forwarded.

Thanks.

Catherine "Cat" Clark
Law Office of Catherine C. Clark PLLC
2200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 1250
Seattle, WA 98121
Phone:  (206) 838-2528
Cell:  (206) 409-8938
Fax: (206) 374-3003
Email:  cat at loccc.com<mailto:cat at loccc.com>

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic information transmission is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (206) 838-2528. Thank you.