[WSBARP] Escrow, LPO’s and IOLTA

Michael Safren msafren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:12:04 PDT 2018

Hello:

I recommend that you also look at WAC 208-680-410 which specifies and
enumerates the trust account/ bank account type that Escrow Companies are
required to use for escrow funds.

Here's a link - http://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=208-680-410

Hope this helps.

Michael Safren
Assistant Vice President - Commercial Escrow Closer for Ticor Title
Web Editor, WSBA RPPT section