[WSBARP] 3 story house meets 2 story CCR restriction

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Fri Mar 23 11:09:20 PDT 2018

I would advise the client that this may affect the future marketability of the property and that the title policy with endorsement will only come into play in the event of actual damages and a loss through enforcement.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.