[WSBARP] 3 story house meets 2 story CCR restriction

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Tue Mar 20 13:00:42 PDT 2018

Beware of Item 4 of the Exclusions:

Risks:
a. that are created, allowed, or agreed to by You, whether or not they are recorded in the Public Records;
b. that are Known to You at the Policy Date, but not to Us, unless they are recorded in the Public Records at the Policy Date;
c. that result in no loss to You; or
d. that first occur after the Policy Date - this does not limit the coverage described in Covered Risk 7, 8.e., 25, 26, 27 or 28.
I would probably want to request affirmative coverage against that matter.

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West