[WSBARP] 3 story house meets 2 story CCR restriction

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Tue Mar 20 11:56:13 PDT 2018

Here are three points to ponder:

*	I never feel comfortable relying on a title policy especially when
you know of the deficiency in advance.  Also be careful of exclusion 3(a)
under the ALTA policy regarding known defects.
*	I don't know anyone who likes filing a claim.
*	What about future marketability?

I see a recipe for disaster.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this
message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded
message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of
this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.