[WSBARP] Quashing a Lien

Tim Knowling tim at knowlinglaw.com
Tue Mar 13 17:52:29 PDT 2018

I too have had excellent results with the frivolous lien statute.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2018, at 5:13 PM, Rani Sampson <Rani at overcastlaw.com<mailto:Rani at overcastlaw.com>> wrote:

The frivolous lien statute was very effective for my client.  Opposing party used the lien statute to claim ownership of the property.  We had a show-cause hearing.  The Court found the lien was frivolous and made without reasonable cause; and ordered the lien to be released.

Cleared the whole thing up in about 2 weeks.

Rani K. Sampson
Overcast Law Offices, PS | Attorney
23 S Wenatchee Ave Suite 320 Wenatchee WA 98801  | (509) 663-5588 ext 108