[WSBARP] Will for Norwegian citizen

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:51:05 PST 2018

I would think PC should work with Norwegian attorney on her estate planning, but dont know if fact she has a Green Card effects it in any way.  The other significant factor is PC owns real estate in Norway.

Am I correct in sending PC to find a Norwegian attorney?

And if so, any referrals?

Misspelled from my iPhone

Melinda

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.