[WSBARP] WA Real Property Deskbook Series in Vancouver WA

Mike Karas mike.karas at hurleydev.com
Tue Mar 6 11:00:58 PST 2018

I am a new attorney working in-house for a real estate developer. I was
inquiring whether anyone in Clark County has this deskbook series that I
could look at in their office.

Mike
--
*Michael Karas*
*Corporate Counsel*
Cell: 360.852.3864 <javascript:void(0);> | Email: mike.karas at hurleydev.com

*Privacy*: This message and its contents are confidential. If you received
this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform
the sender and then delete it. Thank you.

*Disclaimer*: Please also be advised that any discussion of federal tax
matters in this email is not intended or written to serve as tax advice and
may not be used by you or any taxpayer to (a) avoid penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code, or (b) promote, market or recommend to any other
party any transaction or matter discussed. All taxpayers should seek
independent tax advice.