[WSBARP] Anyone have a sample order of ejectment?

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:33:11 PST 2018

Marcus, I practice in a back-water County and they don't see ejectments very often so I went to the Clerk's office and the sheriff's office to confirm that they were comfortable with my form of the Order and Writ before I brought the matter in front of the judge to take my default.  Also, because it was an ejectment procedure and not a standard unlawful detainer, RCW Chapters 59.12 and 59.18 didn't apply and I wasn't sure what to do if any property was left in the place.  As you will see, I got the court to sign an order that said that the personal property, if any, would be deemed abandoned (and dumpstered if desired).  Rob Wilson-Hoss seems to do many more ejectment actions than I do so he may have a different take on what to do with personal property left on the premises.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3B219.DEA5CA10]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages to clients of Paul A. Neumiller presumptively contain information that is confidential and legally privileged; e-mail messages to non-clients are normally confidential and may also be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are the intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it back to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.

E-mail communication on the Internet may NOT be secure. There is a risk that this confidential communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiving attorney-client and/or work-product privileges that may attach to this communication. DO NOT forward this message to a third party. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the sender.