[WSBARP] Replevin with eviction

Joseph McIntosh jmcintosh at McCarthyHolthus.com
Thu Mar 1 09:55:35 PST 2018

On behalf of the secured creditor, I'm filing an action for replevin of a titled manufactured home which is affixed to real property.  The home is occupied and the county sheriff won't execute a writ of replevin without a real property eviction even though the home is titled personal property.  Is there a way to combine replevin and eviction relief in this situation? The problem I see is the eviction would require the right of possession and statutory notices, thus could not be done concurrently.