[WSBARP] misspelled PR name on Order and Ltrs Test

Melinda Grout mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:22:35 PDT 2018

Newly appointed PR, Suzan, uses unusual spelling in first name - common spelling Susan ended up in Order and on Letters Testamentary issued last week, and nobody caught it until now.  How much, in people’s experience, does it matter?  I assume will need to go back in with amended Petition & Order, then get new Letters with corrected name.  But in meantime, can PR get by with current Letters?

Regards,

Melinda Grout
Law Office of Melinda K Grout, PS
17325 W. Main Street / P.O. Box 1360
Monroe, WA  98272
360-794-4322  / Fax: 425-744-6745

Emphasizing Estate Planning, Probate, and Elder Law
mkgroutlaw.com

NOTE:
1.  This office does not accept service of pleadings or process service by e-mail or fax except with the express prior permission of the intended recipient.
2. This email address is not monitored at all times. If your matter is urgent, please phone my office.
3.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not encrypted and not secure.
4.  This email may contain confidential material protected by attorney/client privilege, and is intended for use solely by the above referenced recipient. Any review, copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the named recipient, or may have received this email in error, please reply to sender and delete the copy you received.
5.  This message does not provide any legal advice, or imply an attorney-client relationship, and does not contain the signature of the sender or any other party.  You are not a client of this law firm unless you have paid a retainer and signed an attorney/client agreement for representation on a particular matter.