[WSBARP] Probate-Changing PR

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Thu Jun 21 15:14:16 PDT 2018

Paul, very similar to what I use, but I think I will add your statement about having had an opportunity to review with own counsel.  Nice addition.

If the will is being admitted within 40 days of death, I also have the spouse waive right to administer the community property.

Jeanne

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.