[WSBARP] Probate-Changing PR

Justin Monro justinm at monrolawfirm.com
Thu Jun 21 13:26:06 PDT 2018

Listmates:

Hello. I am in the process of preparing a will to be probated in Snohomish County Court. However, the will appointed deceased husbands wife as PR of his estate. The wife does not want to be the PR in probate. In husbands will the alternate, he designated his daughter as PR if wife is "unable or unwilling." Daughter would like to be the PR of the estate.

Can someone share a form or some language that I need to present to the court for purposes of changing the daughter as PR upon requesting/filing the order for Probate. Thank you.

Justin K. Monro
Attorney at Law
The Monro Law Firm PS Inc.
1830 Bickford Ave. Ste 204