[WSBARP] [WSBAPT] Federal Tax Lien

Rod Harmon rodharmon at msn.com
Wed Jun 13 14:52:30 PDT 2018

I have found the IRS to be diligent about recording a release once payment is made.  So, if there is no release it is highly likely there has been no payment.
I don't think the IRS can re-file anymore.  So, waiting out the two years is not a bad idea.
IRS may not be willing to talk to you about someone else's tax debt until you fax them a lot of paperwork to paper their file showing your connection to the property.
I would just keep mum and wait out the two years.

Rod Harmon

RODNEY T. HARMON
      Bothell, WA   98041
     Tel:   (425) 402-7800