[WSBARP] Foreclosure Trustee?

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:04:37 PDT 2018

Hi Paul, we own Trustee Services of Washington, LLC. I would not call us "Institutional" but we do a fair amount of foreclosure work.  We also represent Seaside Trustees of Washington and they handle Bayview as well as a few other large servicers. I am sure one or the other can assist you. Give Tracy in my office a call and she can help you sort it out. Thanks, Craig

Gourley Law Group
360 568 5065