[WSBARP] discrepancy between Property Appraiser and Property

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 11:53:53 PDT 2018

Scott's last point (copied below) is valid.  At our old house we did a
remodel with permits, adding a bathroom, but it took a long time for the
county records to pick that up, even though they did send us something
about the change in assessment due to the improvements.  And in our case
there were not changes during construction that would lead to that result.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott/KMS Renton
206 723-2148