[WSBARP] Online Accounting

Teunis J. Wyers teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Tue Jul 31 13:34:46 PDT 2018

This program did not work for me.  We went back to QB desktop. Our
bookkeeper comes to us once a week to do data entry, reconciliations, etc.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 12:34 PM, Maureen Wickert <wickertlaw at comcast.net>
wrote:

> I have been using Quickbooks Online. Interested to know what others may be
> using for online accounting?
>

> Very truly yours,
>
> Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law
>
> [image: Business card for email]
>
> 14900 Interurban Avenue South, Suite 255
>
>         Tukwila, WA 98168
>
>        Phone: 206-859-5502
>
>          Fax: 206-260-9005
>
>      www.wickertlawoffice.com
>
>        wickertlaw at comcast.net
>
> *This electronic message contains information which may be confidential
> and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the
> individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be
> aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
> this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
> transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email
> immediately.*

Teunis J. Wyers @ Wyers|Wyers, Attorneys
Oregon Office:
     216 Columbia St. - P.O. Box 917
     Hood River, OR 97031
     (541)386-2210/610-1520 (fax)
Washington Office:
     218 E. Steuben St. - P. O. Box 421
     Bingen, WA  98605
     (509) 493-2772/493-2406 (fax)
Email:  teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Web:  www.wyerslawpc.com

NOTICE:  This email (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (EPCA), 18 U.S.C., Sec. 2510 - 2522,
is confidential and privileged.  This email is solely for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  Receipt by anyone other
than the individual recipient(s) is NOT a waiver of attorney-client
privilege.  Any violation of the ECPA is subject to the penalties stated
therein. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and immediately delete the original message.