[WSBARP] Second Escrow?

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:02:23 PDT 2018

Hi Alan,  our firm has done a fair amount of unusual escrows.  If title will accept us holding the funds we can do that for you.  The escrow instructions are the challenge to draft because we need certainty on when to disburse and the amount.  We also will require a drop dead date at which time we can elect to interplead the funds.   We have good relationships with Chicago and First American so if one of those is your title company we can probably make something work.   Let us know if we can assist.  Thanks, Craig