[WSBARP] referral needed

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:13:13 PDT 2018

Hi Grace,  I have done several mixed use condos both for my own account and for clients.  I will be happy to assist.   Lending has become a challenge on some of these projects depending on the percentage of commercial space.  You might have your client check with some lenders first to see if the micro units are financeable before he/ she goes to the trouble of creating separate units.  Thanks, Craig