[WSBARP] Reverse Mortgages

Randy Cornwall rcornwall at demcolaw.com
Wed Jul 25 08:28:53 PDT 2018

Ryan Halvorson at Fairway is very experienced in reverse mortgages and has been very helpful to my clients over the years.

Ryan Halvorson
Loan Officer
NMLS ID 104845
ryan.halvorson at fairwaymc.com

14405 SE 36th Street, STE 300
Bellevue, WA 98006
Cell 425-445-1879
Office 425-777-7609

-Randy

Sent from my mobile device. Please forgive typos and incorrect "auto corrects".