[WSBARP] Seeking Paralegal Position in Spokane

Wheeler, Doug DWheeler at viresorts.com
Tue Jul 24 15:13:43 PDT 2018

My paralegal/legal assistant will be moving with her husband to Spokane in November.  I hate to lose her, but the cost of living in the Seattle area has driven them out.  She has a BA from Western Washington University and an Advanced Paralegal Certificate from Edmonds Community College.  She had only limited experience before coming to work for me (none in real estate), but in the last three years she has taken over documenting and recording our "inventory" acquisitions (deeded weeks that we have been acquiring in Washington, Oregon and Nevada).  She also handles all of our business licensing (in over a dozen jurisdictions), helps me with our timeshare registrations, and has been instrumental in converting our paper files into electronic storage.  She is very dedicated and hard-working, and has great customer-service skills.

I would like to help her find a place to "land" in Spokane.  If you know of anyone looking for a paralegal, please steer them my way.

Thanks!

Doug Wheeler

Douglas Wheeler
Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D42360.E8748550]
     1417 116th Avenue NE
     Bellevue, WA  98004-3821
     Office:  (425) 454-3065 (Ext 1208)
     Cell:  (206) 356-8350
     Fax:  (425) 990-2655
     DWheeler at VIResorts.com<mailto:DWheeler at VIResorts.com>

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication.