[WSBARP] Follow up to Form 17-SOL

Carmen Rowe carmen at gryphonlawgroup.com
Mon Jul 23 09:52:00 PDT 2018

 I agree with Eric on the below answer to the question on SOL & Form 17.

I also agree with him that I think your buyer is out of luck ... to the
point I'd be very concerned in a suit about risk of attorney's fees costs
per the usual prevailing party provisions. ​If there is waiver, and no
affirmative representations there is no claim. I believe there is even a
case or so on point on buyer later realizing there are issues in
neighborhood. With that against you you're potentially even bumping up
against frivolous.