[WSBARP] Referral for land use - City of Bothell.

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Fri Jul 13 14:13:40 PDT 2018

Contact Kinnon Williams at my office; he is a guru in Eminent Domain!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D41AB3.A8AA53B0]

Gregory L. Ursich | Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4258 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/gursich.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | gursich at insleebest.com<mailto:gursich at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.