[WSBARP] Litigation Help and Reality Check

scott at scottgthomaslaw.com scott at scottgthomaslaw.com
Wed Jul 11 13:05:47 PDT 2018

It's unusual, but because CR 7 does not require a formal response to a
motion, I don't think you have grounds to have the declaration struck.  I
think I would reply, and point out that the response, such as it is, is not
helpful to the court.  If this is a small, semi-rural county located in the
northwest portion of the state, chances are it is going to come in anyway.