[WSBARP] Real Estate Contract and Ownership

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Jan 24 06:49:55 PST 2018

Absent a default, correct, and even then I think you'd likely have to go
through the statutory procedure for forfeit out the interest.

You might want to look at Cascade Security Bank v. Butler, 88 Wn2d 777
(1977) and maybe even Freeborn v. Seattle Trust, 94 Wn.2d 336 (1980),
although to some extent these cases deal with perfection issues.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott/KMS Renton
206 723-2148