[WSBARP] US Citizens In France - POA

Douglas W. Scott doug at davisscottlaw.com
Wed Jan 17 09:17:27 PST 2018

Correct.  The US Embassy can provide accepted notary services.  Be sure to contact them in advance for an appointment as I have clients in London just showing up at the Embassy for a notary seal and getting turned away because they did not have an appointment.

Douglas W. Scott
Law Offices of Douglas W. Scott
Windermere Building
1810 15th Place NW, Suite 203