[WSBARP] L&I referral

Carolyn Lake CLake at goodsteinlaw.com
Fri Jan 12 10:55:51 PST 2018

Aaron Owada - is the number 1 guy!
I've copied him above .

Carolyn A. Lake .
Goodstein Law Group PLLC - 501 South "G" Street - Tacoma, WA 98405
253.779.4000 office -253.229.6727 cell -253.779.4411 fax
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine or other confidentiality protection. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.