[WSBARP] Kiwi attorney in Seattle

Lisa Chiang feesimple7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:37:06 PST 2018

Dear all:

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking to confer with a New Zealand
licensed attorney on behalf of my client who has assets there.

Disposition of assets, potential estate tax for U.S. citizen; that kind of
stuff.  And whether NZ will recognize a U.S. will in their probate
courts.

Thank you in advance.

--

*International estate planning and settlement, trusts, real estate and
nanny visas*

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain
privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to whom this electronic mail transmission was sent as indicated
above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the
information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this transmission in error, please delete the message. Thank
you.

*Circular 230 Disclaimer*. Any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be
used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under
the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.