[WSBARP] Conservation Easements Tax Benefit

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu Feb 22 10:00:16 PST 2018

Mike--Welcome to practice and to the listserve. I don't have an answer for you, but would you please add an automatic signature to your email, so your name and contact info show up in the message? It always helps to know who's asking, and it often helps to know where your office is in case it's a county-specific question.

If you get some answers off the list and you think they're worth sharing, please do!

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC