[WSBARP] Conveyance out of wholly owned LLC

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Wed Feb 21 11:20:59 PST 2018

The form of the deed would not usually raise an exception by the title company.  However, if a WAC 458-61A-211 exemption to excise tax is claimed and it appears that the ownership of the LLC is not the same proportion as the ownership of the grantors, then the title company may raise an exception for excise tax owing.

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West