[WSBARP] Arizona Counsel?

TEEDowell at aol.com TEEDowell at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 11:28:09 PST 2018

I recommend Bill Viall. He was on the board of our governor’s for several years and is licensed both in Washington and Arizona. I have included his email on this thread.

Sent on IPHONE- please excuse text and spelling errors.

Theresa Dowell
Dowell Law Offices
Suite 202
Bellewood Office Park
1975 112th Ave.  NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

(206) 660-1502

TEEDowell at aol.com

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended only for the person to which it is addressed. If you are not that person, immediately destroy all copies and delete email. Contact sender.