[WSBARP] Letter of Intent/Title Ins. ?

Justin Monro justinm at monrolawfirm.com
Thu Dec 13 10:28:23 PST 2018

Hello.

Client process of selling property and accepting Letter of Intent (LOI).

Clients property, 5 acres with home, some wet issues (likely) and potential plat of property. Client would like to sell to developer.

However, developer came back and requested an extended title coverage to be paid by seller. Is this beneficial to my seller? Maybe I am wrong but I assumed the extended coverage included a survey?

Also, is there anything wrong with accepting LOI or just write a P&S agreement. Thoughts. Thank you for any answers!

Thank you,

Justin K. Monro
Attorney at Law
The Monro Law Firm PS Inc.