[WSBARP] Referral Needed - Vehicle Appraiser

NC seaseanc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:12:54 PST 2018

You can check the IAAA website. Two listing in Seattle are given below.
Good Luck.

*Member # 1006010096 Member Since 1996*

Thomas Breske

Additional Certifications Include

USAAP

Diminished Value: Part V, DV II, DV X

Has Participated in Continuing Education in 2018

Loss of Use: LOU II

Vintage Viewpoint

Phone (206) 459-1563

EMAIL breske at comcast.ne <breske at prodigy.net>t

*IAAA # 1001207012 Member Since 2013*

Mark M. Ito

Additional Certifications Include

USAAP

Diminished Value: Part V, DV VI, DV VII, DV VIII, DV IX, DV X

Has Participated in Continuing Education in 2018

Loss of Use: LOU II

Auto Appraisal Network – Seattle

Email itoredmond at gmail.com

PH (425) 445-1071

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 7:30 PM Samuel M. Meyler <samuel at meylerlegal.com>
wrote:

> Listmates,
>

> I’m looking for an independent appraiser to provide a diminished value
> estimate for an exotic car that was damaged.  Any referrals would be
> appreciated.  Thanks!
>

> ** Please take note that our address has changed.  Please be sure that
> your records are up to date.*
>

> *Samuel M. Meyler*
>
> *Meyler Legal, PLLC *
>
> 1700 Westlake Ave. N., Ste. 200
>
> Seattle, Washington 98109
>
> *Tel:*  206.876.7770
>
> *Fax:*  206.876.7771
>
> *Email:*  samuel at meylerlegal.com
>

> *NOTICE:*
>

> This electronic message contains information which may be Confidential or
> Privileged and constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning
> of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 USC 2510. The information
> is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If
> you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure,
> copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
> prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the
> sender and delete the copy you received together with any attachments.
> Thank you.

Nicholas L. Clapham
(407)484-9625

NOTICE- This email message may contain confidential and privileged
information. It is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
attorney work product and/or information exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message. This does not constitute an electronic
signature.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Circular 230 and other IRS
regulations, unless we expressly state otherwise, any tax advice contained
in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter(s) addressed herein.