[WSBARP] Looking for expert for claim vs home remodel contractor

Andrew Hay andrewhay at washingtonlaw.net
Tue Aug 21 12:54:26 PDT 2018

I have a case where a home-owner hired a contractor to do a pretty substantial remodel which resulted in a rather horrible experience.  Looking for an expert to review the work and testify – any recommendations?

Andrew Hay
Hay & Swann PLLC
201 South 34th Street
Tacoma, WA  98418
Phone: (253) 272-2400
Fax:     (253) 267-8947
www.washingtonlaw.net<http://www.washingtonlaw.net/>

THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION AND IS INTENDED FOR THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT ONLY.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY AND DESTROY ALL COPIES