[WSBARP] Restraining order

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Wed Aug 15 12:46:33 PDT 2018

Listmates,  We are wondering if anyone could share their experience with restraining orders to allow continued use of an easement.  Short story is  good client has a valid proscriptive easement ( meets all the criteria) over a path they have used since 1940.  Bad client bought the burdened property a couple years ago and has now forbidden good client to access the beach over the path. Altercations have been both verbal and physical assault so we have grounds for a protective order but we would like to include an order to keep status quo allowing path use until we can get a hearing on merits of the easement.  Good client has a family reunion this weekend which would include use of the beach.  No alternative  way to access the water.   Any insight or experience would be appreciated!  Tom Hause in our office is handling the case so if you are contacting directly, his e-mail is tom at glgmail.com<mailto:tom at glgmail.com>   Thanks in advance for any insight!!

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291

360.568.5065
360.568.8092  fax
Craig at glgmail.com<mailto:Craig at glgmail.com>

Be Aware! Online banking fraud is on the rise. If you receive an email containing Wire transfer instructions call us immediately to verify the information prior to sending any funds!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain legally privileged, confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on the contents of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please contact sender and delete all copies