[WSBARP] Question for real estate broker attorneys

Shaun Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Mon Aug 13 13:48:33 PDT 2018

Thank you Annie.

-------- Original message --------From: Annie Fitzsimmons <atfitz at comcast.net> Date: 8/13/18  1:46 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: shaunwperry at swp-law.com, WSBA Real Property Listserv <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com> Subject: Re: [WSBARP] Question for real estate broker attorneys
There is no requirement for RE brokers or firms to be insured.

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 13, 2018, at 11:29 AM, Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry <shaunwperry at swp-law.com> wrote:

    Are property managers required to carry liability insurance for
      their negligent acts under the  real estate agent licensing laws?
      I could not find any reference to mandatory insurance, and thought
      I would reach out to my fellow listers, before I call Olympia.

    Thanks, Shaun

    --

       Ms. Shaun Watchie Perry | Attorney at Law

          Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry

          1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 940 | Seattle, WA 98101

          Tel +206.729.7442 | Fax + 206.260.1411 | www.swp-law.com
      This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or
        entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential,
        privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
        addressee, please be advised that any dissemination,
        distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
        If you receive this communication in error, please call
        immediately 206-729-7442 and return this e-mail to the above
        e-mail address and delete from your files.