[WSBARP] Do principles of comparative fault apply

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Wed Aug 1 10:35:12 PDT 2018

The court ruled in Sellers favor in a similar scenario in Douglas v. Visser
as stated in this chain. Buyer had a duty to further investigate.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Admitted to practice law in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

 <mailto:nestor at pplsweb.com> nestor at pplsweb.com

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this
message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded
message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of
this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.