[WSBARP] Blended Families

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Thu Apr 26 16:01:07 PDT 2018

Eric:

Ok.  This is good.  I think the language would be contractual in that both
agree to the Trust upon the death of the first of the spouses.  Hence, a
combination of both approaches, contract and trust.

Does anyone have language as to that effect?

Jim Doran

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law
100 E. Pine Street -  Suite 205