[WSBARP] In Memorium James L. Strichartz

Michael A. Padilla mike at condo-lawyers.com
Mon Apr 16 12:46:52 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues:
With immense sadness befitting the magnitude of our love and respect, we confirm that our colleague and friend, James L. Strichartz, has passed away.
We at the firm are doing everything we can to support Jim's relatives. We will post more details as we get them.
We know that the members of this listserv long recognized Jim's tremendous intellect and great generosity.  We are all very saddened at the loss of a kind man and towering contributor to our practice and to the profession.
Jennifer L. Aspaas
Michael A. Padilla
Michelle A. Ein

Michael A. Padilla | Senior Counsel/Creditor Group Manager

FORECLOSURE | BANKRUPTCY | COLLECTION | ASSOCIATION RIGHTS
LAW OFFICES OF JAMES L. STRICHARTZ
201 Queen Anne Avenue North, Suite 400
Seattle, Washington 98109-4824
Telephone (206) 388-0600
Facsimile (206) 286-2650
E-mail Mike at condo-lawyers.com<mailto:Mike at condo-lawyers.com>
Web www.condo-lawyers.com<http://www.condo-lawyers.com>

Note:  This communication is confidential and may be attorney-client privileged.  No distribution to parties other than the original recipient is authorized.