[WSBARP] Form 17 residential

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue Apr 3 13:09:31 PDT 2018

Marc raises a great point about agents striking the paragraph W
information verification period language, erroneously thinking that it
helps the seller.  I recently had a multiple offer situation where 40%
of the offers struck that language.

Here's a slightly stressed out/annoyed Annie bothered by the fact that
agents don't seem to be listening to her!  Paragraph w is covered at
about the 2:25 mark--and stay for the surprise at the very end!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esd0eLwkBRo

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott/KMS Renton
206 723-2148