[WSBARP] Form 17 residential

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue Apr 3 11:26:12 PDT 2018

Did they just waive the Form 35 inspection rights or also the Form 17
(the second place for the buyer to sign on Form 17)?

If just the former I'm not sure a buyer can still back out where the
answer is wrong.  I'd love to hear the answer of others.  But chances
are there's at least one answer on the Form 17, the answer to which is
not N/A, which the seller failed to answer.  My question would be
whether you could ask for the answer to that question at this point and
then back out based on the new Form 17 coming in?

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott/KMS Renton
206 723-2148