[WSBARP] restriction on use

Kinnon Williams KWilliams at insleebest.com
Wed Sep 27 15:30:02 PDT 2017

Greg,
I have handled a few things similar to this I various ways such as tracking down successors to get releases, quieting title, or clients simply ignoring the restriction. Without seeing the deed a concern could be a reversionary interest.  Feel free to call.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D337A5.7BACF3A0]

Kinnon W. Williams | Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4225 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/kwilliams.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | kwilliams at insleebest.com<mailto:kwilliams at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.