[WSBARP] HOA CC&R enforcement

Douglas W. Scott doug at davisscottlaw.com
Wed Oct 25 18:11:52 PDT 2017

Could the committee at least make some further interpretations of the Declaration provision or could the Board of Directors  promulgate some further interpretations which may help to guide homeowners.  If they are reasonable they might eliminate some disputes.  I find that something is better than nothing.

Douglas W. Scott
Law Offices of Douglas W. Scott
Windermere Building
1810 15th Place NW, Suite 203