[WSBARP] help with some routing real estate

Keil Larsen klarsen at rpwlawfirm.com
Fri Oct 13 15:29:14 PDT 2017

Hello Mr. Hawkes,

This is right up my alley.  Although our offices are in Bellevue,  I work most of the time from my home office in Lake Forest Park and would be happy to swing by your office so that we could meet in person.

Sincerely,

Keil

Keil A. Larsen
Attorney, Partner
Reed Pruett Walters Larsen PLLC<http://www.rpwlawfirm.com/>
11120 NE 2nd Street, Suite 200
Bellevue, WA 98004
KLarsen at RPWLawFirm.com<mailto:KLarsen at RPWLawFirm.com>
Direct 206-953-9633
Fax 425-642-8260