[WSBARP] Corporation Gurus

Robert Pampell rpampell at swcp.com
Tue Nov 21 22:07:58 PST 2017

That approach seems sound to me.  The corporation is subject to
administrative dissolution, but the Secretary of State obviously has not
done that and probably has no interest in doing so.  Not having faced this
question, I suppose it is possible that filing the amendment might attract
some questions from the Sec of State staff, but I doubt that would happen as
well.

The main issue may be whether the amendment would have to be reported in the
corporation's Form 990 and whether that would imperil their tax-exempt
status - questions for their CPA or whoever prepares the 990.

Bob Pampell

Robert Pampell, Attorney

21st Century Law Office (r)

19125 Northcreek Parkway, Suite 120