[WSBARP] Title Insurance - "TGW easement" versus special exception

Marc Holmes marc at holmeslawgroup.com
Thu Nov 9 13:23:59 PST 2017

My understanding is that being on the exhibit A is affirmative coverage of
an enforceable easement.  The special exception for it may be to eliminate
title company liability to the extent the subject property is also burdened
by the easement, e.g., multiple properties sharing a common private road
over and across their respective properties for access to the public right
of way.

If there is no such reciprocal burden then I would ask them to eliminate the
exception or explain to me why it should be excepted.

Marc Holmes

Holmes Law Group PLLC

2303 W. Commodore Way, # 306

Seattle WA 98199