[WSBARP] complication in transferring RP to Trust

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Fri May 19 12:46:10 PDT 2017

That is a good solution.  I like the “Abstract of Trust” or “Certification of Trust” that some trust creators include in their package.
The problem we always run into is that there is no uniformity between the various counties or even between the several employees at the Auditor’s Office.
We will get one answer from “Bobby” and another answer from “Lee.”
Another legislative fix is needed I think.

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West