[WSBARP] Insurance on Property In Trust

Richard Holland rich at pnwle.com
Thu May 11 11:12:47 PDT 2017

Not a trust attorney by any means nor an insurance attorney - so basically my input is just about worthless - but logically couldn't the named insured assign the proceeds to the trust in some memorialized manner?

Thanks,

Rich Holland
rich at pnwle.com<mailto:rich at pnwle.com>
603 4th Avenue, Suite 100
Kirkland, WA 98033
877.785.8734  / 866.982.5080 (fax)

BE AWARE!  Online banking fraud is on the rise.  If you receive an email containing a change in WIRE TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS call our office immediately to verify the information prior to sending funds.** WE DO NOT CHANGE OUR WIRE INSTRUCTIONS**

The information contained in this communication, and in any attached document(s), is privileged and/or confidential, intended solely for the individual/entity to whom/which it was sent.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately at the email address, mailing address, or telephone or fax number above.